How to add yourself and/or an employee to the list of people participating in Jubinale?
To add a person to the list of employees on e.jubinale, according to current law regulations, you must ask each of these people for consent to processing of their personal data on e.jubinale. To do this, you should send each person an individual invitation to link themselves to your company on e.jubinale. The person registering a company at e.jubinale should also go through that procedure.
To send the invitation to an employee:
- Make sure that you are logged in on e.jubinale.com
- From the menu on the left, select the “Employees List” tab.
- To add a new person, please select the green “+ add an employee” button in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the form with the details of a person you want to invite (IMPORTANT: this may also be an accompanying person, not business-related with the company). After verifying the accuracy of the data, please confirm the invitation by clicking on the “send a form” tab
- Invited person will receive, to an e-mail address specified by you, an invitation to add his/her name to the list of employees. Invited employee should then click on the link in the message, which will redirect him/her to a personal form.
- Personal form should be completed with accurate data and then confirmed by clicking on the “send form” tab at the bottom of the page. In this way, this person will be automatically linked to the list of your employees. Information about your employees will be available in the menu on the left in the “list of employees” tab.
- From that moment, for each person assigned to the company, there will be a personal entry pass available, according to a role of particular person (different for buyers, exhibitors or technical service)
The system allows you to send invitations to multiple people at the same e-mail address. However, each person should personally confirm their data and give consent to its processing.